Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BACK TO WORK........................ I've headed back to work after 12 years of being home full-time. I have to say it is amazing how well my kids handled the change. I can't begin to say how proud I am of them. They are truly wonderful children with a great sense of family. They have realized how everyone can pull together to get things done. On the flip side I am exhausted getting up so early but I so happy to be in a job that is so much fun to go to. It is a time for change and I am so excited for all the changes coming our way personally and as a nation. I think people have a renewed spirit and mind and our nation has hope. I'm praying that our country can come together and support our new President. We are entering a time of Joy. I'm hoping we as a nation can find some peace as well.

No comments: