Monday, October 27, 2008

Family fun



I had a great time this weekend. I kicked it off w/ a 40th birthday dinner party with all my highschool friends who turned 40 within this year. It was so nice having all of us in one place eating, sharing some wine, laughing, etc. I feel so lucky to have such a great group of girls I can call my friends. Saturday my brother Chris, Wendie and the boys came to stay for a few days. Wendie's gram passed away @ a ripe ole age of 93. She was such a nice lady and our prayers go out to Wendie and her family. It was nice to have them stay w/ us for a few days and have all the kids get together. Sunday was our "sports" day............Madeline's team won again 5-3. As always she played awesome and made us very proud. River Dell Football had a win as well 21-7. Christopher was the QB and ran in one touchdown and threw in another. Kyle was an animal on both offense and defense. We ended the weekend with a Giant win and all was good in the Weber household. I didn't take any pictures from this weekend except the one I will post. Uncle Doyle having halloween fun!

1 comment:

Wendie said...

Hey Kelly, it looks great. I have to sit down & update mine, but I'm too exhausted! Chris looks ridiculous in this pictures. Thanks for having us up and helping us out. We really appreciate it.